Saturday, October 15, 2005

Easy going day...

I like the cooking classes in Tokyo. They are so organized and fun!
Yes, I'm taking cooking class in one of the most famous school in Japan.
Today was the cake class; very simple cake called Pate a Genoise.
It will be my present to a special friend. Her nickname is Moko and she still doesn't know about the cake... I wouldn't forget her b-day.

Moko is a friend I met in the biggest network community in Japan, Mixi. It's the Japanese Orkut... one community arranged a lunch in a Nepal restaurant in Tokyo. Moko was the first to speak with me and in the first momento I already knew she would be a good friend. She went to Brazil last year and stayed at Milton Nascimento's house in Minas. She also loves bossa nova and knows all the artists (more than myself). With Moko I can play, I can dance, I can sing, I can have a mature talk, a childish talk, whatever! we have lots of fun.

*****************

After looking for the restaurant in shibuya twice, finally today I got to the Thai noodles places... the Tom yam noodle is my favorite!! It's like being in Bangkok...

I think the name is Tu-in Thai Lamen ... or something like this heheh...

I'll go back soon.

No comments: