Monday, February 27, 2006

Which girl doesn't like flowers?


Pink tulip and roses from my colleagues are the only beautiful part of my desk, even in a temp vase ^-^

It doesn't really match with the oracle manual but matches with my pink little pig from Moma (NY).

These flowers I got a time ago, I just didn't have time to upload it here, however beautiful things I have to keep in this blog. Just imaging how long this blog will exist...

Flowers make me feel as beautiful as them. Sometimes more than them. hahahhaaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Da pra sentir a primavera chegando!
Lindas!

Helena said...

E com a primavera vem o kafun junto!!! ai ai ai...

Anonymous said...

Eu tambem sou alergica...
ai ai ai...

Mas mesmo assim, melhor que frio!

Helena said...

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuito melhor que o frio!!!