Friday, February 29, 2008

My little baby


My lovely boy was born on Feb 29th, at 2pm.

2.888 kg and 47cm

He's so small and cute ;-)

On the Feb 18th, when I went to hospital for check up, the doctor said the baby is already coming. And she didn't let me come back home.

I spent one hole week in the hospital, in bed all the time. Doctors here are very dramatic and I even couldn't walk around the room.

When I completed 36 weeks, they allowed me to come home. However, on the day after I already started feeling pain. I went back to hospital twice and they said to go home and wait for more pain >:(

On Thursday night, I had my great ofuro... but it may have started the contractions. From 1am to 8am, contractions came every 3 min... at 9am I was in the hospital and wait anxious until midday, when the baby started coming to the world.

My husband says we had a lot of fun while the baby was coming. All doctors and nurses just laughing because of my jokes... but I don't really remember anything...

At exactly 2pm, I could see my baby's face and he was already smiling to me. He went first with the doctor for examination and then to my arms.

You have to be a mom to understand how I felt. It was the most beautiful and amazing moment of my hole life. Nice to meet you my boy.

No comments: