Friday, June 30, 2006

My 5th anniversary in Japan

It's been 5 years since I moved to Japan.

To celebrate, Stewart (Mogambo's owner) allowed me
to have a private party with a special decoration,
all in green and yellow.

I wasn't expecting such a wonderful party ^-^



Mogambo is the place I used to meet my friends
and it was the perfect place to celebrate this
important anniversary :D

It's a very simple place, calm, makes me feel
happy everytime I'm there.



Wayne, Kazu and Stewart, the bar's staff, high
cathegory, good energy and always my good
friends!

Thank you guys, for making my party so wonderful!




Tica! My Japanese friend with a Brazilian heart!!

Also my official photographer at the party.

Love u Tica!! You're great friend!!!




My Brazilian wonderful friends: Claudio, responsible
for making me come to Japan instead of going to the US,
Kazuo, famous actor and otaku, Samuel, gets more red
than me when he drinks, and Victor, the biggest Brazilian
but the youngest!


2 comments:

Hany said...

Divertidíssimo, amei!

Me said...

Congratulations to your 5 years!