Sunday, November 06, 2005

Komazawa Olympic Park

Koyo is already there ^-^

Momiji trees give us a spetacular view in this autumn.
The leaves are colorful and they are already part of the Japanese culture.
Who doesn't like to see this beautiful nature created by powerful God?
I wanna see every single day ^^



Komazawa Park was the main center for the 1964's Olympic.

They have places for all the sports and today was the final for the National American Football and Female Footsal Championship.





The park is about 45 min walk from home, door to gate. Well, to go back, as I was quite full after a great chashumen lunch, I spent almost 1h to arrive home (^^;

Great time!! it's always a good feeling when I see people practicing sports and enjoying their Sunday doing lots of physical activities!

Let me prepare for a movie now! As I promissed my friends, tonite I'll go to the moview theater with them, to see Charlie and the chocolate factory (my favorite actor Johnny ^^) .. smash!

No comments: