Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Rikugien Autumn


Lights up! Such beautiful view at night at Rikugien Park in Komagome. I have uploaded pictures I took in the summer; completely different beauty tonite.

This picture is from my friend's camera as mine is not the best for night views... I should get a professional one next year!





Every light is very well calculated to show the most beautiful trees.
Amazing they preparated this park for the "koyo"!







This Japanese cabin is where I took a rest the other time...
very nice huuuu!!







This is from my camera!!

Very cold at this time... shaking in double... still ok ^-^







It's worth... cold... night... I was frozen by the reflexion of the japanese garden on the small lake...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindo demais!!!!!

Helena said...

Oi Mara!

Lindo esse lugar nao eh?
Apaixonei-me pelo parque... eh a 2nd vez... mas acho que vou de novo ^-^
Super beijo

Helena