Friday, March 17, 2006

Going to Guam

Leaving Japan to Guam... from the airplane, a wonderful view of the Mount Fuji!

After 3h... Guam from the airplane. When I took the above picture, I didn't know my hotel was exactly there... and the small island in the middle is where I went snorkeling ^_^
The hotel room was huge comparing with the rooms in Japan ;-)
The bed was comfortable, the room service very good, hotel staff very nice, and the view from the room....
... the small island I saw from the airplane. It's Alupat Island in Agana Bay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Helena. I knew that you would be able to figure out that camera.....
G

Helena said...

Ahhh, now it seems working ^-^

Helena said...

G, prob solved...
the camera and the blog!

but I'm soooo frustated today as I didn't get the ticket to the Rolling Stones... maybe next show ;-)