Sunday, March 26, 2006

Para-Sailing

Usually 2 people go to para-sail because of the weight... but do you think I would go with someone there? I like doing myself !! argh, everything myself!!
And I went about 35m up, more than others hehehehe
The view was wonderful as the weather was good and the higher I was going the sensation was of more and more freedom.



The water's dark blue from the top was a new color ... the view of the mountains were unique and the boat was becoming small and small...







I got addicted to the jetski, canoeing and snorkeling... the jetski was really fun, the faster better! 110km/h in the 1st try... the next I have no idea as I couldn't even check the meter hohoho

4 comments:

Me said...

Fantastic! I was staying in the same hotel last autumn.
Try the baby back ribs!

Helena said...

nightoholic,

you seem to like traveling as well... wish to understand your language ^-^

Me said...

Yes, I travel a lot in my job, but Guam was for pure pleasure.
I think I will stay in the same hotel next time as well.
Is the girl in the bar still trying to juggle with the shaker, and dropping it to the floor?
Last time at Santa Fe, I stayed so cheap I actually spent more money everyday in the restaurant and the bar, than on the actual room.

Helena said...

Well, if the girl is the Philipine one she is better now, didn't drop the shaker ^-^

The restaurant and bar in front of the beach are really wonderful!
I also spent lots of time there, especially when the sun was too strong and I couldn't stay on the beach heheh

I would stay in the same hotel next time too. The staff was really nice and the beach wonderful!