Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a wonderful life...

Look at this... the beach waiting for me ^-^

I walked all around inside the water as it is not deep at all... I could see people walking from the Alupat Island to the hotel.

Many Japanese though... as expected. And locals can speak quite good japanese.


What a beautiful sunset on the 1st day already huuuuuoooooo
and all for me from my room !!

30C and cool wind, my cough stopped completely... I might have allergy to everything in winter...

It was great to feel perfect and full of energy to run around the beach and get color on my skin...

And of course, as Brazilian, I had to eat the huge 10oz special steak... which was ok, not better than Brazilian churrasco but still fine... I can say I didn't leave anything on the plate heheh

Amazing as I can eat like this... I'm so small and thin... but probably it's because I spend lot's of energy... usually I eat a lot more after the exercises... which makes my weight not changing much the lots of exercises... but I forgive myself as I still can keep my body fine... most of my friends on the same age cannot wear the bikini I can still use... I'm doing my best to keep like this at least till my 40s :D

3 comments:

Helena said...

vamos ver se funciona dessa vez...

Anonymous said...

....and you ate all the sour cream on that baked potato? Are you sure you can still wear the same swimsuit that you wore in Hawaii?
G

Helena said...

exactly the same !! hehehe
and now I'm going to run to keep my body up ^-^
tomorrow I'll get my helmet for cycling next Saturday!
and guess, Sunday it's Rolling Stones special premium show!!! hoooooo