Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Arriving in Niseko

Woke up at 4am and took the 1st train to Haneda.
When I got there, my flight was canceled...
Had to wait 30min til the next flight, I could have slept more...

At least Haneda is beautiful and comfortable.
Don't need to be crashing with luggages and people around ^-^



Arriving in Shinchitose International Airport of Hokkaido, took a bus which drove me to very beautiful places.

2h later, I was already checking in the hotel and had a quick lunch (shoyu ramen ^-^)

Rent the snowboard and boots. Quite big though... and heavy!


I tried snowboarding the 1st time 4 years ago, but only for 2h and not did much...

The weather was great, warm (actually too warm) and did some training on the board... quite difficult... even to stand and not let the board going fast...

After 2 tentives, I was able to get the balance and when down til the lift station.

Quite hard to walk up to the hotel side, but at least I was able to slide down after at the end.

Had a wonderful ofuro in the hotel, which was empty. All the ski station and hotel empty. In Hokkaido, it's an easy going life! Nobody disturbing and everybody nice and happy.

5 comments:

Me said...

You sure travel a lot!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Que paisagem bonita!!!

Helena said...

Japaneseviking!

you too travel a lot!!!
maybe we'll meet around the world ^-^

Helena said...

lu!! ta sumida!! vamos nos encontrar !!

Me said...

Yes, I wouldn't mind.