Friday, April 21, 2006

Onsen and Bar in Konbu area

The houses are huge in Hokkaido, you don't feel you're in Japan, everything packed... the gardens and the garage are 10x bigger than in Kanto area.

I miss living in a house...




After 2 days snowboard, a good onsen house where they serve famous takikomi gohan in a special pan... it takes 45min to be prepared and while they cook, I was relaxing in the massage chair...





There are many bars in Niseko, and nice places actually.
The visitors are also very interesting... very different from Tokyo, they are directors and teachers, singing very well and dancing as I never saw in Tokyo.

Nice people in Niseko! They are great, happy, enjoy the life even in a very cold winter...

Love Hokkaido! confess in the summer is preferable (^-^)v

2 comments:

Me said...

It looks so nice. Almost like my home-country, Sweden.

Please let me know if you succeed in making ET with oshiboris, ne.

Helena said...

Maybe next year, when I travel around Europe I will be able to be in Sweden ;-)

I cannot make the ET !!! argh