Monday, April 03, 2006

Ohanami

Ohanami means "party" under sakura trees.

There are many beautiful places with cherry blossom trees.

One of famous places is the Meguro River which is 2 blocks from my apartment.



Every "nature" such as koyo season, sakura season... there are festivals and festivals everywhere.

At night, the view is also very beautiful, I just didn't have time and it's still very cold for me hehehe





People in Japan eat a lot... everywhere, in all the events, they eat yakisoba, sausage (a huge one as the lady already ate), chicken (yakitori), ...


And of course... here in Tokyo everybody drinks a lot. They drink under the trees and get really really drunk, almost falling...


Japanese people are nature lovers and they enjoy every single flower. From now, many flowers season festival will happen.

I'm glad to be in Japan and enjoy these moments with them... and getting drunk as them... incredible... I remember I couldn't drink even a beer when I was in Brazil...

3 comments:

Me said...

I'm going there tonight maybe.

Helena said...

japaneseviking

so, did u go there?
I came back late from work today but I could see a bit from the station.

do u live near by?

Helena said...

monica

I liked your Hello Kitty Knitters Blog!!