Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Farewell Party

Today was my boss' farewell party. He is moving to a much higher position in a foreign company.

I'm very proud of him. After 1 year working with him, I learned how to manage people, as he is one of the best managers I've ever had.
He has a simple, honest, efficient style of management, and I'm sure that's why he got the new position.

He built our current team, which is an amazing group. We are mainly foreigners, from Hongkong, Taiwan, India, Korea and of course Brazil. It's the most international team in a Japanese company, which made us to work very close to the international vendors.

Well, talking about the dinner, it was in a Hawaiian restaurant, Mahana, in Ebisu. The environment and the food are very nice, original and comfortable.

Have a good new job my boss! You deserve that!!

No comments: