Saturday, September 17, 2005

Tennozu Isle

It was a perfect day!
I woke up early, cleaned my apartment, did some laundry and went to the library.
As the weather was so good, I decided to go to Tennozu Isle, where the Meguro River is born.
It was my first time there; I've passed through it to go to Haneda Airport or to go to Odaiba, but never stopped.

The complex is really nice, huge companies like JAL, JTB, Citigroup, TV Tokyo, Sony are there. From the stations, there are skywalks linking all the main buildings.






At the Sea Fort Square, you can have a rest in the shadow and look at the fishes...




It's possible to see Odaiba from the bridge.



The way back, guess... I walked from Tennozu Isle to home... about 7 km... as passing in a new path is my hobby, I found a beautiful temple in Shinagawa.



After an hour walk, I reached the Gate City (Osaki) for a rest.



The supermarket there is so beautiful.. and soooo expensive!!
As I had heard already, the prices are digital:



Passing in all the parks in the way back, around Meguro River, I arrived in Nakameguro 2.5h later ;-)

Need some rest !!

No comments: