Friday, September 02, 2005

Hokkaido - day 6

Waking up at 5am, we were back to Kita Hiroshima in 1h.
We were still able to rest a bit and as the onsens open only at 10am,
we took the shower in the campervan (1st time we used it).
The water was warm and it was really good for a shower in a
campervan!

After packing and all clean, I looked around the van and
thought how it was good to be in the campervan for all those
days in Hokkaido.




It was a great great time!
I'm already missing all the good moments and places in Hokkaido!

If I can live those days again, I would do exactly all the same.
Even my hand... because of that, I saw nurses trying to kill the
mosquitos and sing funny songs in the hospital...

Because of Hokkaido, I know how much human and nature are in
harmony... and there are places you can find in Japan where people
are not materialists at all... where people really care about
taking care of the nature...

Thanks God, for the wonderful trip to an amazing Hokkaido!

No comments: