Friday, September 09, 2005

Worm Diet

Believe me if you can...
I've just heard about this diet famous in Japan...
It's the worm diet... yeah! worm. You get a worm egg and the worm will grow up in your intestine.

The models have this worm until the end of the diet. They eat as usual however the worm will get all the proteins and fat during digestion.

It seems last year this type of diet made a lot of success between the Japanese models.

Amazing what they create here and how people follow these things...

Arghhhh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my God!
I agree: "Arghhh".
Hontoni shinjirarenai koto.
mmm ...
Fat, includes bad colestetol too?
hmmmm,
Cardiologists will indicate this diet?
hauahuahauhahuuaArghhh :(

Anonymous said...

sorry... I meant "colesterol".
Have a nice day!
^^

Anonymous said...

sorry... I meant "colesterol".
Have a nice day!
^^