Monday, January 09, 2006

Worst winter in 38 years...

The snow started one month earlier than normal. In Niigata, where last 2 years they had a terrible flooding followed by 5 degrees earthquake, many houses completely disappeared under the snow... 4m of snow already... a TV showed a house with no light as the snow covered all the windows and the house became a refrigerator.

The snow is too heavy on the roof and some of them are falling down into the houses...

Here in Tokyo, I haven't seen the snow yet as I was out of the city for many days. Even without it, it's been really cold. Last year I didn't use the heater and today I couldn't turn off. I hate A/C heater... the air becomes too dry and too artificial... I really don't like it.

I was not able to jog this winter yet... I feel my knee gets worst in the winter (T_T)

No comments: