Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day in Japan

Ginza is the most materialist representative place.
All famous brands are there and the parking price is around 500JPY for 30min, while in the other areas is 250JPY.

Every Sunday, they close the main street only for pedestrians and there are tables and seats with the huge green sunshade... even without any sunshine today ^-^
As Mother's day, I thought it would be much crowded. I guess people just buy those expensive LV bags for themselves and not to their mom...

In a TV program, they showed the girl buying a 3,500JPY hat to her mother and the mother has to buy a 7,000JPY bag to the girl! this is amazing, how the girls are educated these days!!

A day to give my mother something really important is very expected! I hope this day will come soon!

I thought mexicans street singer only exist in other countries, never expected to find them in front of the Matsuya Ginza...


I miss my mother! Still early in the other side of the world to say Happy Mom's Day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»