Monday, May 15, 2006

Only for women

Today, my line also started with "car only for women"!
I think this started last year with other lines... cars especially for women, of course some smart guys get it "by mistake"... Usually the last car, during week days, in the crowded peak hours are designated for women.

Many years ago, women started suffering with men (usually old salary man) touching them inside the crowded trains. Now, the authorities decided to keep them away or protecting the girls ^-^

Actually I never saw any problem inside the trains, probably because I don't take crowded train probably.

But I can say it was wonderful to have an empty car to go to the office today. I could do just as the most of japanese in the train: read in peace.
Btw, Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes is great! Sorry, I cannot avoid laughing myself even in the train!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»