Sunday, December 25, 2005

Hawaii III: Sunset at Waikiki Beach

Walking from the closest beach from the Diamond Head to Waikiki was pretty good! I even dunno how long I took... just know the view of the sunset made me stay there for a while.

Waikiki is full of Japanese ("japas")... you can recognize them... they are all smoking... so few places I could rest and swim without any problem... other places, I just ran !!


Very happy were the guys doing that water para-skate things I forgot the name hehehe
This is my favorite picture !!
All day I follow those guys doing so many good movements there...
Great time!!



This one was taken while drinking a hawaiian haialu (I think this is the name of the cocktail??). In front of Hilton hotel...








... and when I was leaving, a show of ula ula dancing in the hotel's pool was a special time !!

Thanks Rubin for this pic!

No comments: