Thursday, December 15, 2005

Kyoto - The Real Geisha

In the afternoon, we went to Arashiyama!
The colorful trees on the mountains seem sweet and good taste... I was hungry ... yeah... a lot...

I took so many beautiful pictures there, but in other SD which cannot be recognized by my laptop right now... argh!

But let me record the most important part of the trip: GION!

I went there only to see the beautiful places they have, many ladies wearing kimonos and strange... some photographers in a small street... maybe a famous actor or singer... and waiting for about 5 min :O:O jya jyannnn! A GEISHA! A real one! in the cab. Waiting for other geishas (Maikos) to go to a special party.

It's like the book "Memoirs of a Geisha" which I read in Portuguese 5 or 6 years ago. And here I saw the real one!

No comments: