Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hawaii VII: Hanauma & Nuuanu

Considered 2nd most beautiful beach in the world, Hanauma Bay is the favorite for snorkeling!!
Better go very very early and don't need to queue ^-^

It's not allowed to feed the fishes (was good I did while diving on Monday). Unfortunately it is very crowded... other areas are better if you don't like many people around you looking at the same fishes :O




Driving a bit further, there's an institute where the sea life park allows you to touch dolphins by 3,000 yen ... of course I don't pay...




Great view was the rabbit island, in the perfect weather ... later I was on the top of the other mountain to see this island... is one of the most beautiful views in Oahu. in my opinion. Pity it was too windy and I couldn't do paragrider... next time !!







Nuuanu park has a great view of Kane Ohe, but the weather was not good, not very clear but pretty hot!

No comments: