Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hawaii VI: Sailing in Poka'i Bay

My first sailing :O
Serious... I didn't plan anything to this trip, but things just worked out for me !!
I found a very nice company to go around Poka'i Bay for sailing and snorkeling.
Very lucky to be Brazilian... actually when I speak in English, nobody believes I come from Japan and everybody uses to ask me where I'm from... interesting advantage is that usually people in whole world like Brazilians.
So I was the only one to "ride" during sailing, of course under Captain's supervision!


Don is in a white T-shirt, he can speak very good Japanese and it seems he's responsible for the Japanese tourists during sailing.
He took a good care of me, as I was alone for snorkeling and everything else, making me feel very comfortable and safe. Thanks Don!!


A huge whale was in front of us! coming from cold water to hawaii and give birth.
They come usually in couple or more ... they come out around every 3 min... and can be anywhere... they are very fast and it was necessary to be far enough from them... their size? double as our sailing boat...




Wow!! two of them!! I could hear their sound... and the water coming up from their... hmmm.... hole hahahhaha

After that, more snorkeling!!! Many many many fishes and coral... I didn't want to go back to the boat ^-^

No comments: