Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hawaii IX: North Shore

Last day in Hawaii... great new friend Dave asked his friend Grant to pick me up in the hotel to go to North Shore.
Trip to Oahu without going to North Shore is nothing!
I had to see the most beatiful waves and best surfists right!?

View of the Sunset Beach... I walked there in about 20min...



And this is the ... the other side...
Walked about 1 hour and a half until the rocks block the beach and I couldn't proceed... loong and gorgeous surfists on the way.






This is a cute boy, the youngest I saw surfing in Hawaii...








They are good, and the waves are perfect ^-^
I never tried surf, only body board, but I know when good waves come one after another...






Best wave break !!

The color and the shape of the waves will be always in my mem!

Thanks Grant and Allen for the great moment ;-)

No comments: