Thursday, December 15, 2005

Kyoto II

Inari temple is about 12 min from Kyoto station and it's famous for the 1000 portals all over the mountain.

Many foxes or dogs or what? ... I dunno... I didn't study about it hehehehe

It was so cold, but the weather perfect! and my hair horribly flying with the wind...

On the way, many kids from the school having a fun hiking and a history class in the real place!

The red leaves on the ground was part of the entertainment for those kids... like a special carpet...

Lucky for people living in this amazing Kyoto.



I might have prob with my neck... why does it go always to the right??

This place is special! inside the tunnel of portals and I only knew it was so special after my trip to NY right after this to Kyoto.

Each portal has a date when it was made, the name of the city and the company sponsor.

Each fox face has wish, people went to the temple to write it and pray...

I dunno if we can just read them... but of course my curiousity made me check some (only few!)... there are wishes to get rich, to be healthy, to pass in the exam to the university, to marry a rich man (this might be mine!), etc etc...


No comments: